|MODELS||Monocular||Binocular||Trinocular||Digital||4/10/40x SMP objectives||S60x SMP objective||S100x SMP objective||Mechanical X-Y stage||LED||NeoLED||Köhler illumination (1)||Polarization (2)|
(1) EVO models are supplied with WF 10x/20 mm eyepieces and Köhler NeoLED(tm) illumination
(2) Polarization models are supplied with H-LED illumination - very similar light spectrum to the halogen illumination - and an eyepiece with crosshairs for centering. 20 W halogen illumination is also available for polarization models on special request
• Wide field WF10x/18 mm
• Secured eyepiece with pointer for monocular models. The eyepieces of the binocular and trinocular models are supplied without pointer.
• The BioBlue EVO models are supplied with WF 10x/20 mm eyepieces
• All heads are 360° rotatable and secured with a screw
• Monocular models with 45° inclined tubes
• Binocular and trinocular models have 30° inclined tubes, interpupillary distance is adjustable between 48 and 75 mm and equipped with a ± 5 diopter adjustment on the left tube
• The trinocular head has a fixed light path beamsplitter (50:50) and generates an erect image
• Models with an integrated USB-2 camera are supplied with a 5 MP 1/2.8” CMOS sensor with 2560 x 1920 pixel resolution
• Optional discussion head available
Reversed quadruple nosepiece on ball bearings. Models for polarization are supplied with a swing-out analyzer
All models are supplied with semi plan 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25 and S40x/0.65 objectives. Models with an S60x/0.85 or S100x/1.25 oil immersion objective are also available. The S40x, S60x and S100x oil immersion objectives are spring loaded.
All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with 200 graduations. Precision 2 μm per graduation, 0.4 mm per rotation.
Total travel approximately 23 mm. Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives.
The coarse adjustments are equipped with friction control
130 x 130 mm with mechanical 70 x 28 mm X-Y translation stage except for models BB.4200 and BB.4205. These models have a 120 x 120 mm plain stage supplied with two non- removable object clamps. The models for polarization are supplied with 129 mm round stage, 360° rotatable and two object clamps
The swing-out analyzer is mounted in a slider under the head. The rotatable 360° polarizer fits on the collector lamp
Polarisation microscopes are often used in petrology and geology to identify rocks and minerals in thin sections. It is a standard optical microscope equipped with a circular 360° rotating stage, strain free objectives, a polariser to generate polarised light and a second polariser - called the "analyzer" in the light path between objective and eyepiece
Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder
• Binocular and trinocular models are supplied with an adjustable 1 W NeoLED illumination system for increased light output
• Monocular models have a standard adjustable 1 W LED illumination
• The models for polarization are supplied with H-LED illumination for correct color rendering (very similar to the halogen light spectrum) and an integrated 100-240 V power supply. However 20 W halogen illumination is also available for polarization models on special request
• All BioBlue microscopes – except the halogen models – are supplied with rechargeable batteries and integrated power supply for cordless operation
CAMERA AND SOFTWARE
Models with integrated 5.0 MP CMOS USB-2 camera are supplied with the ImageFocus Plus software. Besides capturing of images and videos, this software allows measurements on still and live images and performing annotations on captured images. Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, both 32 and 64 bits configurations
Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, user manual and 5 ml immersion oil for models with S100x objective. All packed in a polystyrene box
Models for polarization with a halogen illumination are supplied with a blue filter, models with LED illumination are supplied with a white filter, all models are supplied with a cross hair eyepiece for centering
© 2019 Microscopes | Web Design Web Builders